Nowadays, printers have become a necessity to complete almost every job and studies-related task. As time has evolved, you might have seen the evolution in printers and the technical advancements to manage the printing jobs with just a click. There is no doubt about the fact we need advanced printers to complete the tasks. There is no better professional printer than canon as they give the best of their output and you can see high-quality printed copies of the documents and the images. Not only the printing job is performed but you can now do scanning and faxing too with just one printer. Besides delivering such good results there can be a situation where you might face a technical glitch in the Canon printer. This situation is clearly known as Canon printer in error state. Now those who have been using canon printer since way back knows how to deal with canon printer offline issue. However, if you are new then be it canon e470 printer or any other canon printer issues can be fixed and this article will tell you how to do it!
What are the causes of the Canon printer in error state?
There are some simple steps that you can perform to get rid of the error on canon ts3300 or any other canon printer. But before we discuss how to fix the canon printer in error state, we should discuss what is the root cause behind this error through this section:
- Drivers are not properly installed.
- Check if you have downloaded the drivers to the canon printer model.
- There can be connectivity issues.
- BIOS issues.
- Interruption connection between the wires or USB cables.
Fix- canon printer in error state windows 10
The moment users are performing their job to print and they face this issue then this situation makes the users frustrate, here are the steps one need to perform when they are thinking to fix canon printer not printing issue on the canon e470 printer:
Step 1: You need to verify the connections
- First of all, you need to check that is the connection between the printer and the computer is stable.
- Secondly, the wireless cable is not damaged.
- If there are issues with the connections, the user needs to make a power connection.
- Do a test job to print before getting on the next step.
Step 2: You can restart the computer and the printer to deal with the canon printer in error state.
Step3: Reinstall or update the printer driver
- First of all, go to the Canon printer official website.
- Navigate through options and click on the drivers or software of the printer.
- Tap on the “Download” button.
- Install the file to fix the canon printer in error state
- In order to install the driver you want, you can open the download file and follow the instructions.
- Click on the “Finish” button once the process is over.
- Restart the printer to get the high service of the printer.
Step 4: Just set the service of the Printer spooler automatically
- Firstly, select the Windows key+ R to open the “Run” box.
- In the “Run” box, type “service. MSC” and tap on the enter.
- The users are now required to search for the service of print spooler.
- Tap on the Print spooler.
- Once this is done move into the general tab.
- Click on the “OK” option.
- Choose the windows of services.
- Restart the computer to check if the problem is fixed.
Step 5: You can update the window
- To start with, you need to choose the “Start” button.
- Click on the “Security” option.
- Now, choose the windows update and then tap on the option labeled as “Check for updates”.
- Wait for the windows to explore for updates automatically.
- Once the process is completed restart the PC.
there is no second thought about the fact that if the printer is in the error state there is a certain issue in the software or the printer. And, through this article, we have tried to explain the steps to how to clear printer in an error state. However, if you are still struggling with the canon printer in error state issue then we suggest you visit the official website and get assistance from the Customer support team via the Customer support page.