If you have an HP printer then there are some of the common issues that are generally faced, one of the common errors is hp printer light blinking but you might know the reason behind the unnecessary blinking. Those who are curious to know the cause of the issue can go through this article. If you see the Printer light indicates some status on the Printer then you will get the response from the given commands to the printer. If your printer light flashes pr blinks, then it just depends on the working status of the HP printer. Through this article, we will elaborate more, so let us get started!
HP printer power button blinking- Fix
If this condition occurs or you see that HP printer all lights flashing, then you will see that all the control panel options show the HP printer power button blinking and you see the “Power” light along with other lights to blink. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to unplug the power cord from the Printer socket.
- After this, you need to unplug the power cord from the wall socket.
- You need to be patient and wait for 15 minutes.
- Just reconnect the power cord to the wall socket and then to the printer.
- Now turn on the HP printer and check whether the issue is still fixed or not.
Point to understand: If you are still unable to fix the issue then you need to continue with fixing steps, it is very much recommended to get in touch with the hp printer assistant webpage. The assistant driver will help you and provide a proper solution.
How to fix the “hp printer light blinking won’t print” error?
In this section, you will get to learn few steps that are required to fix the hp printer light blinking won’t print error, here are the steps to be followed:
- First of all, you need to try and remove the cartridges from the default printer.
- Detach the power cord from the Printer socket.
- Now, remove the USB cable if it is there in the socket.
- All you need is to wait for a while and then hold the “Power” button on the HP printer.
- You have to plugin again to the power cable without any extension code and then connect to the printer.
- Now turn on the printer and wait till the printer starts again.
- Just check whether the flashing light has stopped or not.
Remember: If the “hp printer light blinking” error still persists and you are unable to find the reason behind the error then you are recommended to scan and troubleshoot the issue by downloading the HP Scan Doctor driver.
Why is hp printer blinking orange light?
When the printer shows the orange light blinking and mostly it clearly means that some of the issues with the printer cartridge, toner, and that are simply corrupted settings that are reported by the user in the MS community.
This is the error that might occur on your HP printer and all you need is to visit the official website of the HP printer page in order to fix the issue in time. The support website of HP customer support will clearly give you the guidelines along with the proper set of instructions to complete the process that helps you to fix the error.
We hope that by now you are able to fix the hp printer light blinking-related issues. However, if you still have queries related to the HP printer or the WPS pin-related issues then you are recommended to visit the Customer support website you seek assistance from the HP technicians and the experts who are readily available to assist you with the proper set of solutions. On the website, you will get assistance from the experts round the clock.