Have you bought a new Canon Mg3620 Printer for your home or office and looking to set up it? If yes! Then you have visited the right page as we are discussing the way for Canon Mg3620 setup in this post. You can easily connect your Canon Printer by approaching the right way. To connect your printer wirelessly to your Mac or Windows computer, you need to approach the Canon Printer Support page to find the compatible driver file for your device. To establish the connection between your Canon Printer and WiFi network, you need to visit the wireless setup wizard to enter the password of your router’s network. So, with no further delay, let’s move forward to discuss the process to set up Canon Mg3620 Printer.
Steps for Canon Mg3620 Wireless Setup download the driver files
After placing your Canon Mg3620 Printer in a proper place, you need to follow the steps that are given below to set up your Canon Printer wirelessly. To build the connection between your Canon Printer and computer, you need to visit the Canon Support page to download and install the driver files on your device.
- Using your computer, visit the Canon Support Page
- Then, locate the compatible driver file for your computer
- Now, follow the instructions to download and install the driver files
- After downloading the driver files on your computer, you need to locate them on your computer to run them
- Now, follow the prompts to install the file on your computer
- Finally, you have downloaded and installed the Canon Printer driver files on your computer
Way to Canon Pixma Mg3620 WiFi Setup
The steps for the Canon Pixma Mg3620 WiFi setup are given below. You can easily connect your router with your printer by entering the password details of your router.
- On the control panel of your Canon Printer, locate the wireless button
- Now, you need to find the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option and click on it
- In this section, find the ‘Network’ option and tap on it
- Now, look for the address of your router’s network and select it
- Provide the password details of your router and tap on the ‘OK’ button
- Wait for a while and let your Canon Printer establish the connection to WiFi
The process to Canon Pixma Mg3620 Setup for Mac
To connect your Canon Pixma Mg3620 setup for Mac, follow the steps that are given below.
- On the control panel of your Canon printer, find and tap on the ‘Wireless’ button
- Then, visit the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’
- Now, find the ‘WPS Pin’ option and tap on it
- Then, an 8-digit code will be displayed on the screen of your printer
- After getting the WPS Pin on your Canon Printer, enter it in the printer’s driver file on your computer to connect it with your printer
- Finally, you have completed the steps for the Canon Pixma Mg3620 setup for Mac
Way to fix Canon Mg3620 won’t connect to WiFi
- Make sure that your Canon Printer is placed near to your router and is turned on
- Check that your WiFi router is working or not. If the lights are not blinking then you need to turn them on
- While entering the password of your router make sure that you are entering it correctly
To sum up, connect your Canon Printer Mg3620 printer to your WiFi and Mac and start printing using it. The process to establish the connection between your Canon Printer and Mac is easy and clear. All you need to do is, after finding a proper place for your Canon Printer, you need to follow the steps to connect it with your WiFi router. If you have still any doubts then you need to visit the canon.com/ijsetup site.