The guided instructions given in this article will walk you through the complete process to set up your DeskJet printer in the right way so that you do not get annoyed while setting up your printer for the first time. However, before we tell you how to undergo the HP DeskJet 2652 setup process, we shall tell you about a few important pre-requisites.
Before you begin, make sure that you have access to a speedy internet connection and your device also has some storage space to equip the printer driver files. In addition to this, one should also note that he should only download the printer setup files only from the official website of HP. With that known, let us now learn the procedure to set up an HP DeskJet printer in an easy manner.
How to download printer setup files for HP DeskJet 2652?
For HP DeskJet 2652 download, apply the steps that are listed below:
- To begin the process, go to the official website of HP driver downloads
- Now, type your printer model name (HP DeskJet 2652) in the search bar
- When you are done finding your printer model, select it
- Then, from the following menu, select your operating system
- Choose a place to store the downloaded files
After you are done downloading the printer driver files for your HP Printer, you can follow the steps that are given in the next section to complete the setup process.
The complete HP DeskJet 2652 wireless setup procedure
To set up and connect your HP printer to wifi, you can follow the steps that are listed below:
- To begin the HP DeskJet 2652 setup process, power on your HP Printer
- Now, find and press the wireless button on your printer available on the control panel
- Then, you have to turn to your router and press the WPS button on it
- Keep the button pressed for a few seconds until you learn that the connection has been established
- After you have connected your printer to Wi-Fi, you can go to hp.com/setup
- From here, you can download and install the latest printer driver from here
- If you see the solid blue light on your printer, it means that it has been properly connected
That’s how you undergo HP DeskJet 2652 setup in an easy manner and this also answers the question “How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 printer to wifi?”
How to find HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless setup password?
If you want, you can find the wireless password of your HP DeskJet 2652 printer. For this you can follow the steps that are listed below:
- From your Windows device, go to the Wi-Fi Settings menu
- Now, go to the “Related Settings” menu
- Here, find and click on the “Change adapter settings” option
- Find out the name of your wireless network and then right-click on it
- Followed by this, you have to click on the “Status” option
- Once you are done with this, you need to click on the “Wireless Properties” option present under “Connection”
- Now, click on the “Security” tab
- Click on the “Show characters” checkbox to get the password displayed
Why won’t my HP DeskJet 2652 connect to WIFI?
If you have tried your best to complete the HP DeskJet 2652 setup process and you are still not able to do it, then the following might be hampering the connection between the two:
- Outdated printer drivers
- Some kind of restrictions between the printer and the router
- Improperly configured settings
- Your router is not giving proper connectivity output
- You have not connected your printer to the same Wi-Fi network as your router
To conclude the process, we can say that it is very easy to undergo the HP DeskJet 2652 setup process. Once you complete the setup, you will be able to use a lot of features that come with the printer driver. Along with that, you will also be able to use an HP printer assistant that would help you in making sure that nothing goes wrong with your printer.