Brother Printer recommends you to reset the drum on a Brother Printer if you have replaced the drum unit with a new one recently. The way to reset the Brother Printer is not so difficult. You can easily reset the drum counter on a Brother Printer by approaching few simple steps. So, if you are also looking to reset the drum on a Brother Printer then you have visited the right page. In this post, we are going to discuss the steps for how to reset Brother Printer, reset the drum counter, and reset Brother Printer toner. So, with no further delay, let’s move forward to discuss them one by one.
Way to reset the drum counter on a Brother Printer
Approach the steps that are given below to reset the drum counter on a Brother Printer.
- Try to close the front cover of your Brother Printer
- Ensure that you have turned on the printer
- From the control panel, find the ‘Settings’ option and tap on it
- Choose the ‘All Settings’ option from the display
- Now, find and select the ‘Machine Info’ option
- Then, press and hold Drum and leave it when the machine’s display message changes
- If prompted, click on the ‘Yes’ button
- Then, find and press the ‘Home’ button
The process to Reset Brother Printer Toner
If you find any problem with the toner cartridges of Brother Printer then approach the steps that we have introduced below. These steps will also be useful to learn about how to reset Brother Printer.
- Turn off your Brother Printer then after waiting up to 5 minutes and turn it on
- Lift a lever from aside and remove the printer’s cover
- Now, find the ‘Cancel’ and ‘Print’ buttons together on your printer
- Then, find the ‘+’ button and tap on it
- Scroll down to find the ‘Reset Ink Cartridges’ option and select it
- Now, find and press the ‘OK’ or ‘Enter’ button to start the rebooting process
Method to reset Brother Printer to Factory Settings
To reset the Brother Printer to factory settings approach the steps that we have given below.
- On the control panel of your printer, find and tap on the ‘Initial Setup’ option
- Now, using the Up or Down arrow key, find and select the ‘Factory Reset’ option
- After selecting it, press the ‘OK’ button
- Then, find the ‘Reset’ button using the Up or Down arrow key and press it
- Now, restart the machine using the Up or Down arrow key
- Finally, you have completed the steps for how to reset Brother Printer
Note: After approaching the above steps, you will also be able to fix the Brother Printer not printing issue on your printer.
To sum up, resetting the drum counter, toner ink cartridges, or the printer itself may help you to fix the issues with your Brother Printer. The easy and quick steps to reset your Brother Printer are introduced in this post by us. All you need to do is, follow the steps and fix the issues with your printer. You may need to restart your Brother Printer after completing the steps for how to reset Brother Printer. Resetting the brother printer may help you to fix the Brother Printer offline issues as well. We hope that you have reset your printer referring to this post.