Whether you are new to Install Ink Cartridge In HP Printer or you know how to do it, there should be every single piece of knowledge when are performing the steps to put the ink cartridge in the printer, This is very much crucial as any wrong step can lead to the blunder. The process to put ink cartridge in the hp printer just takes a few minutes. Once your printer is turned on, you need to take your new ink cartridge out of the packet and open the ink to try and replace the old ink cartridge with the new one. You should know when is the time to replace the old cartridge. If you are new to all these, then you must know some corrective actions to put across. Through this article, we will discuss it all.
Process 1: By putting the Ink Cartridge in the HP printer:
- First of all, open the ink tray in the center of the HP printer.
- Now pop out the existing ink cartridge from the printer ink tray.
- Just remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging.
- Inset the new ink cartridge now.
- After this, you have to close the ink cartridge door.
- Remember you should feel the click sound in the place.
- Once the door is closed you will feel the cartridge in the right place.
Process 2: Remove the present ink cartridge from the printer:
If there is an ink cartridge then remove the old one, here are the steps to be taken:
- Press down the ink cartridge that you wish to remove.
- The cartridge lock lever will click.
- Once you hear the click just like the present cartridge popped out and pull it off.
Process 3: Remove the new ink from the packet:
You need to be careful and do not touch the copper-colored area of the cartridge or the ink nozzles. Do not either shake the ink cartridge.
Process 4: Insert the new ink cartridge:
All you need to do is gently slide the new ink cartridge into the ink slot and insert the cartridge into the slot with ink nozzles to face away from you. Remember the color cartridge goes to the left.
Process 5: Close the ink cartridge door:
You need to feel the click when you insert the ink cartridge. Remember, when you put ink cartridge in hp printer there should be a click that indicates that the cartridge is correctly inserted.
How to Replace an Empty Ink Cartridge in the HP Printer?
To replace the empty ink cartridge in the HP printer, here are the steps that you must follow:
- First of all, you need to turn on the HP printer.
- Now, you have to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Just wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue to follow the steps.
- Now, push in on the front of the ink cartridge to release the old ink cartridge.
- In the last and final step, you have to remove the new ink cartridge from the packet.
Throughout this article, we have tried to elaborate on the steps to put ink cartridges in hp printer. However, if you are still unclear about the topic that we have just discussed or you have queries related to the topic then you are recommended to visit the Customer support page or you can download the HP Printer Assistant from the official website. Remember, on the website you will get assistance from the experts and the professional 24/7.