Brother Printers are being used in different work organizations as well as home spaces to get the print tasks done conveniently. These printers are available in different types so that getting the expected print result becomes easier. And, that is why brother printers are gaining huge popularity among the masses. However, despite this, sometimes a Brother Printer may not work up to your expectations and would end up giving you disappointments. And, today, we are going to discuss one of the major issues that are being faced by users i.e. Brother Printer printing blank pages.
The section below will cover different topics such as learning the reasons behind this issue, fixing this issue on different Operating Systems, and much more. So, stay tuned to learn more about it.
Why is my Brother Printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
There could be numerous reasons why your printer might be printing blank pages even if it has sufficient ink in the ink cartridges. So, you can check out the list given below to learn the most obvious causes that are responsible for this issue:
- You haven’t installed the ink cartridges in their respective spaces
- In the case of wireless connection, when your printer does not get proper internet connectivity, you may face different printing issues including Brother Printer printing blank pages
- You might have installed ink cartridges that are not either incompatible or of poor quality
- Clogged cartridge nozzles may also result in this problem
Fix Brother Printer printing blank pages after cleaning
In this scenario, one of the primary things that you can try is re-install the ink cartridges in your printer. If you do not know how to do that, check out the steps given below:
- Open the cartridge access door on your printer
- Then you need to take out the ink cartridges very carefully
- Now, close the access door and keep the cartridges in a safe place
- Make sure that the cartridges are completely clean
- After this, you need to reseat the ink cartridges back at their place and close the access door
- Now, power on your printer and see if it helps
If you are still facing Brother Printer not printing issue, then you are suggested to check if there is an issue with the printer itself and try to fix it immediately.
Why is Brother Printer printing blank pages from iPhone?
If you have connected your Brother printer to your iPhone and you are facing issues with it, then there is possibly an issue with the AirPrint software available on it. To ensure that you do not face any issues while giving print commands from your iPhone, you should probably check if everything is fine with the network connection on your device. In addition to this, you are suggested to re-configure the AirPrint settings on your device and try to take a test print.
Fix Brother Printer printing blank pages Mac
- Open the “System Preferences” on your Mac device
- Here, select the “Printers & Scanners” tab
- Double-click on the “Hardware” option
- Now, choose the problematic printer driver from the list
- Right-click on its name and select “Delete”
- To confirm your choice, click “OK”
- Now, click on the “+” icon and add your printer to the list
- Then, choose the printer name from the drop-down menu
- Then, select “CUPS Driver” and select “Add”
- This will add back the Brother Printer driver to the list
We assure you that the solutions given in this post will help you fix the Brother Printer printing blank pages issues. If re-installing the cartridges or re-installing the printer driver does not fix the issue, then you need to ask for assistance from Brother Customer Service. They will surely have an apt solution to the problem you are facing.