HP Deskjet 3755 Printers are laced with the wireless setup wizard features. If you are a new HP Printer user then you must know the way to connect it to WiFi to start printing work. The process to setup HP Deskjet 3755 printer is easy and you can quickly do so by approaching the right path. To establish the connection between your printer and computer, connecting both devices to the same WiFi network is mandatory. If you have connected your router to the printer and the computer to the router then you can easily add the HP Printer to your computer to start printing work. The printer may require the WPS Pin to complete the HP Deskjet 3755 setup process.
To complete the WiFi setup process, you need to install the printer driver files by visiting the HP Printer support page. We have mentioned the clear steps for the complete setup process of the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup wizard in this post. Let’s move forward to discuss the method to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to WiFi.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Wizard
This is a complete process that lets you print wirelessly after connecting the printer to the WiFi. But, you need to go through different phases to complete the HP Deskjet 3755 setup process. We have described below each phase with the necessary steps. All you need to do is, go through these phases and complete the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup wizard process
Phase 1: Install HP Printer Drivers
Installing the printer drivers is a big necessity to complete the WiFi setup process on your HP Printer. If you are not confident about the way to install HP Printer drivers then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Connect your computer to the WiFi network
- Then, launch a web browser on it
- Now, visit the HP Printer support page
- On this page, type ‘HP Deskjet 3755’ in the search bar
- Hit the ‘Enter’ button to find the results
- Find the ‘Download’ button and click on it
- The driver file will be downloaded to your computer
- Locate the file and right-click on it
- Choose the ‘Run as administrator’ option
- Now, check the box next to the terms and conditions
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts and complete the installation process
- Finally, the drivers are installed on your HP Printers
Phase 2: Add HP Printer to your device
After installing the driver files on your HP Printer, you need to go through the steps that are given below to add HP Printer to your computer:
- On your computer, find and click on the ‘Search’ box
- Type ‘Settings’ in it and click the ‘Enter’ button
- Now, you need to choose the ‘Printer and Devices’ option
- Look for the ‘Add a device’ option and click on it
- Now, tap on the name of your HP Printer
- Click ‘Install’ and then enter the WPS Pin to install the device
- Now, wait a while and let the computer be connected to your printer
After going through the above phases, you will be able to complete HP Deskjet 3755 setup process. In case you are getting any WiFi connection issue with your HP Printer then you can go through the next section to troubleshoot the issue quickly.
HP Deskjet 3755 printer troubleshooting
You can troubleshoot the wireless network issues that you are facing with your HP Printer by following the tips that are given below:
- Confirm that the printer and computer are connected to the same network
- Look for the working status of the router
- Ensure that you have downloaded the compatible printer driver files
- Check that the printer is connected to the AC power outlet
- Reset the printer and then try to setup WiFi on your printer
Note: For more information, you can visit the 123.hp.com/setup page or install the HP Printer Assistant to keep your HP Printer away from printing problems.
To sum up, HP Deskjet 3755 printers can be connected to WiFi easily. For the people who are not familiar with the HPDeskjet 3755 setup process, we have described the complete process above on this page. If you face any type of difficulty during the setup process then you can troubleshoot the issue by applying the tips that we have mentioned on this page. Hopefully, you have learned about the way to connect the HP Deskjet printer to the WiFi process with the help of this post.