For those users who do not have much clarity about the working mechanism of the Epson connect printer setup utility, It is important to know that on the Epson printers you can access the email and you can easily print from any of the devices anytime anywhere. Remember, you can send an email with the email with attachments to this mail. In order to enable the function, you need to register the printer in the Epson connect service. You can access it with the devices using the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility tool for the Windows 10– XP or Mac OS X 11.0 – 10.5. This is the utility tool that is used to enable the Epson to connect so that you can print the emails, documents, or photos from any of the devices that can be easily sent via email. It only requires the Epson email print, remote print, or Scan to the Cloud option. There is much more to discuss through this article, so let us dive in to fetch some information!
What are the steps to enable Epson connect printer setup utility for Windows?
You need to follow some of the steps that are mentioned below to enable the Epson connect printer setup utility tool for windows. But before we start to discuss the steps for the same you need to make sure that your products are set up with a Wireless or Ethernet connection as labeled on the “Start Here” sheet of the product. Let’s begin with the steps:
- First of all, you need to download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Now, agree to the End-user license agreement and then tap on the “Next” page.
- Tap on the “Install” option and then click on the “Finish” button.
- You need to select the product and then tap on the “Next” option.
- Choose the “Printer Registration” option and then tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap on the “Agree” button and then click on the “Next” button.
- The moment you see the “Register a printer to Epson Connect” message on-screen then tap on the “Ok” button.
- Remember, if you are creating a new or fresh account then fill the “Create an Epson Connect Account” form and then tap on the “Finish” button.
- If you are registering a new product with the existing account, you have to select the “I already have an account” option and fill in the important details on the “Add a new printer” form.
- Click on the “Add” option and then tap on the “Close” button.
- The next step says that you have to see the “Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print” instructions to activate the “Scan to Cloud and Remote Print” services.
Epson connect printer setup utility free download
To download the Epson connect printer setup utility free tool you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website.
- Download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility free from the screen.
- Agree to the end-user license agreement and then tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap on the “Install” button and then tap on the “Finish” button.
- You have to choose the product and then click on the “Next” option.
Epson wireless printer setup
To access the Epson wireless printer setup, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- You need to turn on the “Epson printer”.
- Press the “Home” button on the Printer’s control panel.
- Use the arrow button to select the “Wifi setup” button.
- Click on the OK button until you see the selection.
- After its searching, you need to choose the network name on the screen.
- Just enter the network password and wait for the screen.
- Click on OK and complete the pending process.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Mac?
There are very simple steps that you need to follow:
- To begin with, you have to download and run the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Agree to the software license agreement and tap on the Continue button.
- Click on the “Agree” button and then tap on the “Install” button.
- Tap on the Close button and then select the product as per your preference.
- Click on the “Next” option and then select the printer registration followed by a click on the “Next” button.
Epson printer wifi connection problems- Fix
There are simple and easy–to–follow tips to fix Epson Printer Offline error, here are the tips:
- You can try to Disable Antivirus and Firewall
- Check The Router
- Try to change Router Channel
- Reconfigure Epson Printer
- Set Up A New Internet Connection
- Interference Caused By Other Devices
- Inspect The Printer
We hope by the end of this topic you have clarity about the instructions to use Epson connect printer setup utility on your devices. However, if you still face issues in accessing the tool or you are stuck in between the steps, then you are suggested to visit the Epson customer support webpage where you will also get assistance related to Epson Printer won’t print error solutions.