It is very easy for those who have used the Hp printers, they know how to set up the printer. However, if you have a wireless printer and you are a beginner o using the printer then this article will help you. Before we discuss the brief about the topic, let us know what is Hp envy Pro 6455 printer is all about. The HP envy Pro 6455 printer is an all-in-one machine that is designed for catering to both office and home workplace projects. It comes with features that consist of the automated document feeder that is appropriate for printing as well as scanning. Through this article, you will get to learn the steps for the HP envy Pro 6455 manual. Let’s begin and discuss the steps!
HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver download and install
In order to download and install the HP Envy Pro 6455 driver, you need to follow certain steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the printer’s official website or you can click on the link on the website.
- Select the Operating system you need to use.
- Now, select the driver that you wish to download.
- Click o it so that the process for download starts.
- Once the process completes, you need to open the location of the driver file and then extract it.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to the device and make sure it is connected.
- Open the driver file and start running the file that is downloaded.
- You need to follow the instructions that are visible on the screen.
- Once the process gets completed, make sure you restart and then click on the “Finish” button.
What are the types of connections for the hp envy pro 6455 wireless setup?
There are two types of connections for the HP envy pro 6455, here are both of them:
Remember, you can use any of these wireless setup methods to connect with the Wifi.
HP ENVY Pro 6455 Bluetooth setup- WPS Pin
- To begin with, you have to click on the wireless button at the back of the HP envy printer.
- Now, you will see the Blue light flash on the printer.
- Click on the WPS button on the wifi router.
- This will enable you to access the WPS on your Router.
- Just wait for the printer to respond to the WPS PIN on the hp printer.
Connect hp envy pro 6455 printer to computer- HP smart app
If you do not have a WPS pin then you can use this setup method to connect to your printer, here are the steps to be followed:
- Click and hold the Wireless button at the back of the printer for 10 sec.
- You will see the Amber light and the Power button flash on the printer.
- You have to open the HP smart app and tap on the “Setup a new printer” option.
- The HP printer series will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the setup and follow the instructions that are visible on the page.
- In the next step, you have to select the SSID and then enter the password for your wifi router.
- The HP smart app will automatically install the drivers for your printers in use.
How to connect hp envy pro printer 6455 to mac?
- All you need to do is to open the Apple menu.
- Tap on the system preferences and tap on the “Printers & Scanners” option.
- Remember, if your printer is not listed, then tap on the Plus sign and then follow the prompts on the screen.
- Click on the “Add” button to complete the setup process.
How to connect hp envy pro 6455 printer to windows 10?
- On the Windows screen, you have to open the “Control Panel”.
- Click on the “Devices and Printers” and then tap on the “Add a printer” option.
- On the page, you have to choose a device or the printer to add the pc window.
- Just select the printer and tap on the “Next” option.
- Do follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, through this article, we hope you are clear with the instructions for the hp envy pro 6455 setup process. However, if you are still unable to access the HP envy pro 6455 wirelessly then we recommend you to visit the official website for HP and get assistance from the Customer support team via the support page. You can also visit 123.hp.com/setup for related blogs, posts, and information.