For converting soft copies into hard ones, you need to make sure that you have access to an efficiently working printer. And, when it comes to choosing a printer, many people prefer choosing the Canon printer as it comes with high-end printing features. However, as time passes by, your printer may not work in an expected manner. As a result of this, a lot of users are currently facing problems such as “Canon printer not printing” and some similar issues.
Thus, it is very important to find out a relevant solution to this problem so that you can easily work with your printer without coming across the same issue again. But, before we tell you about that, we want you to know why Canon printer won’t print.
So, let’s begin.
Why is My Canon Printer not Printing?
Among different factors that may lead to this problem, the most common of all have been listed below:
- Your printer is experiencing is paper jamming issues
- The Canon printer drivers on your device are outdated
- Most probably, the print job might have got stuck in the queue
- It is also possible that you have loaded papers of the incorrect size
- In case you have connected your printer to an unsecured network, this issue will arise
- If there is a problem with the print head of your printer, your printer may not print
Why won’t my Canon printer print black color wirelessly?
If you are using a wireless Canon printer and suddenly the printer is not printing black ink, then you might be interested to know why this is happening. Well, there could be different factors responsible for this problem and you may not be able to get black-colored printouts from it. However, according to a lot of experts, this issue usually arises when the nozzles of the black ink cartridges get blocked. In addition to that, if the print-head is not clean, then also Canon printer not printing issue would show up on your device. Along with that, the issue would also arise when the ink cartridges do not have enough ink in them.
Strategies to fix “Canon Printer not Printing” issue
- The first thing that you can try doing in the case of a wireless Canon printer is to make sure that your printer is connected to a secured as well as fast internet connection
- Now, what you can do is clear the print queue by navigating to the printer settings on your device
- Apart from this, you can also clean the print-head of your printing device and make sure there is no dust on it
- Check the ink cartridges and ensure they have enough ink in them
- Additionally, you can also check the nozzles of the cartridges to ensure they are not blocked
- Else, the last resolution would be to ensure that you have installed the driver updates for your printer
Why is my Canon printer not printing the whole page?
Due to some incorrect settings in the “Printer Preference” of your printer, you may not be able to get the correct printout. So, in this case, what you need to do is follow these steps to rectify the printer settings:
- Go to the printer settings from your device
- Then, go to the “manage your device” section
- Under it, find and click on “printing preferences”
- Thereafter, go to the “Paper” settings
- Verify the settings and make the necessary changes
We believe that the details given above were able to answer your question “why is my wireless Canon printer not printing” and what could be done in order to fix any such issue with your printer. As it is crystal clear from the given information that it is very easy to get rid of this issue and you just need to perform some basic troubleshooting tasks to come out of this problem. If you are not able to find a relevant solution for fixing Canon Printer not Printing problem, then you should try navigating to the official website of Canon and look for any updates.
Why is my Canon printer connected but not printing?
If you believe that your printer is properly connected, but you are still not able to take any printouts from it, then there could be any hardware-related issue with your printer. If not, there could be ink-cartridges-related problems. Else, try installing the printer driver updates on your device.
Why is my Canon printer not printing when the ink is full?
If the ink cartridges are full and you are still not able to print, then there could be some problem with the nozzles of the cartridges. Make sure that the nozzles are clean, the print heads are clean, and your printer is connected to a secure internet connection.
Where is the reset button on a Canon printer?
To reset your Canon printer, you need to click on the “Setup” menu and use the navigation keys to find and click on the “Device settings” option. Again, use the arrow keys to find and click on “Reset settings” followed by pressing “OK” and then choose the “reset” option to finally reset your printer.
How do you fix the Canon printer not responding?
To fix this problem, you need to undergo some basic troubleshooting first and then run the printer troubleshooter. Otherwise, you can also restart the printer spooler service to fix this problem. If that does not help, you can also install the latest printer driver files on your device.
How Do You Know If Your Printer Is Out Of Ink?
You can easily check the ink levels of your printer by navigating to the printer settings and choosing the status option for your printer. The ink levels would be shown to you on this screen. Otherwise, you can also check the ink levels manually by lifting the ink-cartridges door.
Read – How to fix Canon printer not responding error?
How Do You Unclog A Printhead?
By using some isopropyl alcohol you can easily unclog the printhead of your printer. You just need to take some solution on a plate and dip the clogged nozzles a little in it. Wait for a few seconds and then clean the printhead with a clean sponge.